PICONJO: Sprite Christmas PICONJO: Sprite Christmas

This animation is pure pwn!

Amazing work, love the graphics, awesome art, Great storyline, nice voice acting and incredible directing.
Piconjo <3/pwns us :D

BTW. where the f are you Jerkoffman? email me sometime.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Great, theres a &quot;bug&quot; at the moment though.

hi, ive enjoyed your brakenwood series from years ago, I just saw the new one and its great (hope you get some sort of deal for the feature length one you're working on)

in any case, the flash is misaligned (things go off the screen and you can see the grey working area) in some of the scenes, you might wanna fix that, ill watch again once its fixed!

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

Dark and pretty interesting,

Its nice to see you're still animating SDF! Nice job, I like the style. and the main characters voice was really good. The fight was pretty cool too!

The one thing I felt it needed were more sound FX, for example, footsteps when they were in the house and when he punches the steering wheel. But you may have cut back to keep the file size low, In any case keep doing what you do and I'll keep watching. ;)

SickDeathFiend responds:

yeah I was cutting it really close with the filesize so I had to just make due

Ranma ½ The Lost Dojo Ranma ½ The Lost Dojo

^__^

Awesome job Dekathos! lol your ranma movies are hillarious. Ive seen all of the other RID eps and i think ill watch them again for some more laughs :D

Oh and one more thing, Dont stop making ranma movies! u got my 5.

Dekathos responds:

Thank you! Big fan of these, huh? Well I'm sorry you had to see the terribly bugged version. Once again, it should be much better now. Anyway thanks for the support, thanks for the 5, and thanks for your patience... To listen to Gandalf and Cologne... Lord knows you need a lot of that. Err also just because I won't make another RID doesn't mean I'll never put Ranma in another flash. You never know who will show up in my work. But if he does it won't be for a looong time. I'm going to put stuff out faster now. Just not THAT fast.

Tokyo Raver Dress Up Tokyo Raver Dress Up

i like it

that was nice, good job ^_^

< < < VirulentShuriken > > >

TheMJ responds:

Yay! All nines. Thanks for the review! *Peace*

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

cool game

if you make part 2, maybe add a boss cow that fights back like in "kung pow" when he fights a cow.

< < < VirulentShuriken > > >