Ranma ½ The Lost Dojo Ranma ½ The Lost Dojo

^__^

Awesome job Dekathos! lol your ranma movies are hillarious. Ive seen all of the other RID eps and i think ill watch them again for some more laughs :D

Oh and one more thing, Dont stop making ranma movies! u got my 5.

Dekathos responds:

Thank you! Big fan of these, huh? Well I'm sorry you had to see the terribly bugged version. Once again, it should be much better now. Anyway thanks for the support, thanks for the 5, and thanks for your patience... To listen to Gandalf and Cologne... Lord knows you need a lot of that. Err also just because I won't make another RID doesn't mean I'll never put Ranma in another flash. You never know who will show up in my work. But if he does it won't be for a looong time. I'm going to put stuff out faster now. Just not THAT fast.

Tokyo Raver Dress Up Tokyo Raver Dress Up

i like it

that was nice, good job ^_^

TheMJ responds:

Yay! All nines. Thanks for the review! *Peace*

Tip-A-Cow Tip-A-Cow

cool game

if you make part 2, maybe add a boss cow that fights back like in "kung pow" when he fights a cow.

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

FUN GAME ^_^

nice job man, cool idea and it was fun to play.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Holy Shit ! !

Wow...

thats literally the BEST flash game ive played so far, the violence is awesome, the way you can shoot em after their daed is also really cool. and i like the whole PC game feel you added. i felt like i was playing a real pc game not flash. the best part was your backgrounds, do you draw them just by thought? anyways you HAVE to make level 2. this was very entertaining. get hired somewhere so you can make the game industry better. hehe. later.

Totaljerkface responds:

thanks a lot... i drew the backgrounds in flash because i wanted them to have the same look as the characters.

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

great game, bigger than the first.

sup wiesi,

i liked this alot man, ive finished the first part also. dude if u want next time email me all of your text and i will correct any bad grammer and e-mail it back to you. (my email in in my profile.)

anyways, great job, im still wondering how u made the cars move without crashing in the 4-way turns. for franks adv. 4 maybe add a mission where frank controlls a remote controlled car with a bomb attached to it, and he has to follow a certain car with the remote controlled car and blow it up!!!

im still waiting for StarDust 2, man!
Later!

Ghost Motel 6 Ghost Motel 6

: )

i like this seires alot. i also think the voice acting fits the characters perfectly. after i watched this i went back to watch the rest. ( the dvd extras for episode 4, and the spoofs for ghost hotel were pretty funny.

keep making these and ill keep voting 5. k thx.

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks for the encouragement. We plan on making more later. :)

Stardust Stardust

Awesome style

i loved this, i dont care if it was too short like most people say, its still very enjoyable. the music stroyline anime art were all great!

MAKE A STARDUST 2 NOW!! k thx.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

heeey!!

sup Wiesi...seriously man, your games are always very enjoyable!!! i liked how u added a few character from other animes in this game. star dust is also really great. im gonna check out ur profile to see if u have anymore sweet games.
never stop making these. btw u going to make stardust 2?

later,